Jeffery Massey, Sr. (1955-Present) An author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago & Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-professional writing, is the author of the cross-genre, Sci-Fi speculative fiction novella “COLD BABY: As If Through A Glass and Darkly” written in the tradition of Raymond Chandler & Dashiell. Hammett’s Noir-driven, Hard-Boiled “Black Mask” writers. He is also a playwright who has authored the contemporary work “The Return of the Prodigal Child.”
- Tony Rosato, ‘Saturday Night Live’ Alum, Dies at 62 — Variety
- TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL on StartSomeGood, a crowdfunding platform for non-profits, social entrepreneurs and changemakers
- Charter School Corruption in North Carolina
- Why the California Teachers Association Launched the Call for Duncan’s Resignation
- Writing Tips: Character Profiles
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.